This thesis or dissertation is my own work and, to the best of my knowledge
and belief, it contains:
- no material previously published or written by another person, except where this is explicitly
defined in the acknowledgements;
- no material which to a substantial extent has been accepted for the qualification of any other
degree or diploma of a university or other institution of higher learning.
Conditions of Use
From the date of deposit of this dissertation/thesis/exegesis or the cessation of any approved access restrictions, the conditions of use are as follows:
- This disseration/thesis/exegesis may be consulted for the purposes of private study or research provided that:
- appropriate acknowledgement is made of its use;
- my permission is obtained before any material contained in it is published.
- The digital copy may be made available via the Internet by the AUT Library in downloadable, read-only format with unrestricted access, in the interests of open access to research information.
- In accordance with Section 56 of the Copyright Act 1994, the AUT Library may make a copy of this dissertation/thesis/exegesis for supply to the collection of another prescribed library on request from that library.
Third Party Copyright Statement
I have either used no substantial portions of third party
copyright material, including charts, diagrams, graphs, photographs or maps, in my thesis/dissertation or I have
obtained permission for such material to be made accessible worldwide via the Internet. If
permission has not been obtained, I have removed the third party copyright material from the digital